Thursday, March 1, 2012

Noe's quotes of the day and Resolutions Month #3

Noe's quote of the day, (said while having a dance party with Mom) "Mom pick some beautiful music that leaps to the heart".

Resolutions month #3.
So month 3 I'm going to try to make it a whole month without getting any plastic bags.  I have a ton of reusable bags, but we still end up getting some plastic on those unexpected trips to the store.  Which seem to happen a lot!

Checking back on month #1 ~  I'm still flossing everyday, haven't had any soda, and am fitting in some "me" time every now and again.

 Checking back on month #2 ~ Ok, so this month's resolution was a tough one.  Much harder than I thought.  Not because I can't get rid of anything, but because it was hard to find the time to really get to the nitty gritty when there weren't any kids desperately needing my help just as soon as I started a project.  So month #2 is definitely a work in progress!  Here's a sampling of my baby steps (minus the underwear drawer ;)


Yes, lots of hair stuff
Much better.

Gross.
Not too shabby.
Finny's closet with a TON of clothes that she's outgrown.
Phew!  Now that's a closet
 Wish me luck!

No comments: