Yep. Noe is now entering the Disney phase. Thanks to some close friends Noe has been exposed (and apparently thinks it has a good beat to dance to) Miley Cyrus. Oh well, as long as we're not having to go to any concerts I can live with it.
Never fear! I watch the Disney Channel with my god-daughters all the time. It's kinda sad when you get the theme songs to some of those shows stuck in your head. At least you have a kid so what's my excuse? "I got my hands up, they're playing my song, a butterfly flies away..."
1 comment:
Never fear! I watch the Disney Channel with my god-daughters all the time. It's kinda sad when you get the theme songs to some of those shows stuck in your head. At least you have a kid so what's my excuse? "I got my hands up, they're playing my song, a butterfly flies away..."
Post a Comment